Saturday, June 12, 2010

You and I

Share this page with friends
I am Twitter and U are my tweet,
I am a scribble pad and U are my light pen,
I am a doctor and U are my stethoscope,
I am a magnetic north pole, U are the south pole,
I am a flower with nectar, and U are the bee,
I am a Java socket, and U are the thread,
I am a contest, and U are the prize,
I am a child class, and U are my protected object,
I am Dennis and U are the menace,
I am an angel and U are my wings,
I am a psycho and U are my knife,
I am a candle and U are my light,
I am a streetsmart dog and U are my bark,
I am an album and U are the picture,
I am a nomad and U are my map!


Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

Popular Posts

Copyright 2010 Craze Club. All rights reserved.
A Blog By Qemren l Online Movies, Crazy Videos and Pictures,Pakistani Stage Dramas, Knowledge, World News,facebook wallpapers, Men Women Urban Fashion,Desi Fashion, Celebrities, Online Games, Wallpapers, Articles, Love, Technology, Sports, Interesting, Art,Information, History etc..

Craze Club